|Company||Wynn Fraser Paints|
|Listed||Mon 5 Mar, 11:15 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Develop a career in technical sales
Wynn Fraser is a leading supplier of marine, automotive, industrial, woodcare and decorative coatings, plus a large range of products used for preparing, applying and maintaining coated surfaces. We’re on the lookout for energetic Sales Advisors who have a knack for working out their customer’s requirements and finding the right technical product solution with excellent follow-through and service delivery. You’ll be working with industry, trade and retail customers.
• Deliver excellent customer service and correct product advice in store and over the phone, ultimately to achieve sales.
• Develop your technical understanding of Wynn Fraser products and their application to our customer’s trade businesses (eg., yacht and boat painting, furniture production, heavy industrial protective coatings).
• Take and prepare customer orders, and ensure on time, correct product delivery.
• Assist in maintaining stock levels including stock ordering and stock takes.
• Actively contribute to showroom presentation, merchandising and in store promotions.
• Previous experience working in the painting, automotive, marine or furniture industries will be highly regarded.
• Ideally have some prior sales or customer service experience.
• Energetic with the drive to deliver a top notch service and achieve sales.
• Outgoing with good communication skills.
• Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
You’ll be working with a close-knit team of technical sales professionals who are really committed to their customers and enjoy what they do.
If you’re new to Whangarei, you’ll discover a sub-tropical climate with amazing beaches and great walks, fishing, diving, sailing and surfing all on your doorstep.
Click Apply Now or to find out more, contact Lisa Hulley on 027 688 8831.
Applications close 19 March 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.