|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Dependent on experience|
|Listed||Tue 19 Nov, 4:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
What we offer;
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing work- projects all over Christchurch
- Full PPE provided and assistance with any training courses or certificates required.
Our ideal candidate;
- Have good hand-eye co-ordination, grip strength, an eye for detail and not afraid of heights!
- Experience using basic hand tools
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Physically fit
- Having own tools is a bonus
- Strong Health and Safety knowledge
- Comfortable working at heights- commercial projects in Christchurch are sometimes upwards of 5 floors.
- Enjoys working outdoors
Candidates will be requird to pass regular drug testing, and criminal convictions will impact suitability for this role.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV by clicking apply now.
Only applicants based in Christchuch can be considered for this role due to the interview requirements.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.