|Company||Wilson Parking New Zealand Limited|
|Listed||Tue 13 Mar, 9:19 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Benefits of being a parking enforcement officer include:
- Fixed Shifts and hours
- Very competitive pay rates
- Exciting role with no 2 days alike
Parking Enforcement Services is a division of Wilson Parking New Zealand Limited. We are the largest private parking operator delivering comprehensive car park management services nationwide. Successful applicants will be joining a dynamic team and will receive relevant training along with long-term employment development opportunities.
We are currently looking for candidates who have the ability to educate the community on parking regulations, and enforce these regulations when required.
We want to hear from you if you:
• Are physically fit and technically savvy
• Have previous customer service experience
• Have a mature outlook and are confident dealing with a range of people
• Have excellent conflict resolution skills and are able to stay calm in the face of conflict
• Hold a full New Zealand driver’s license
• Have reliable transport
• Are a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Have no criminal charges or convictions
• Certificate of Approval (COA) is preferred but not essential. However candidates must be able to pass a Police Clearance to obtain a Certificate of Approval.
To equip our Parking Enforcement Officers with the appropriate skills and knowledge to be successful in this role we provide a thorough induction, ongoing training and offer a fantastic career path. It's a varied job where no two days are the same and the existing team is a diverse group who are well supported.
Prior experience working in a challenging customer facing role is highly favorable. Candidates must have the aptitude and presence to work in enforcement orientated role.
Don't miss your opportunity to join this highly valued team.
APPLY ONLINE today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.