|Company||Onehunga Business Association|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Uniform and phone|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 2:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Onehunga is a vibrant, diverse and friendly community. The Applicant will need to be adaptable, flexible and eloquent in promoting the vision of the Onehunga Business Association. You will need to enjoy working in a multicultural community and with a wide range of community groups.
In this position you will monitor the CCTV system of 48 cameras and do walking patrols each day. It is a varied position and you will need to take ownership and work beside our local Police station.
• Monitor CCTV’s
• Respond to members calls
• Work with Town Manager on security issues
• Work with Police on security issues
• Other duties as outlined
• Deal with general inquiries and business owners’ concerns.
• Liaise with Town Manager to improve service and standards in Onehunga:
• Inform the Town Manager of any Street cleaning, litter, graffiti, gardens, banners, traffic, parking, lighting etc. issues
• Liaise with Community Constable and appointed security company
It is a Monday to Friday position 9.30 to 5.30.
CCTV system training will be provided.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter. No phone applications will be accepted.
email to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 13th April 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.