|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 11:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The Dunedin Casino is recognised as a highly reputable employer in Dunedin. We are currently looking for full time Security Officer. If you are enthusiastic, motivated then this role might be just what you are looking for!
As part of a team you will have fantastic people skills and exceptional customer service.
To be selected for this role, you must:
- Be able to follow strict procedures
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Proficient numeracy skills
- Take pride in your presentation
- Have a professional approach
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Be available and willing to work shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays
Full training will be done on site. A national certificate in security levels not essential.
Applicants must be at least 20 years of age and will need to be either a NZ citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a current NZ Work Visa. You will also be required to obtain and hold a Certificate of Approval for casinos from the Department of Internal Affairs.
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/38879/desc/