|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 7:30 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Social and Literacy Skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Reliable and Punctual
- Flexibility to work on call at weekends and evenings
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
- Over 18 years of age
- Hold a current COA or be able to obtain a COA
- Previous experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.