|Company||Wilson Parking New Zealand Limited|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 9:21 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are currently looking for candidates who have the ability to educate the community on parking regulations and enforce these regulations when required.
This role is varied and challenging and we want to hear from you if you:
• are physically fit and technically savvy
• have previous customer service experience
• have a mature outlook and are confident dealing with a range of people
• have excellent conflict resolution skills and are able to stay calm in the face of conflict
• hold a full New Zealand driver’s license
• own reliable transport
• are a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
• excellent verbal and written English language skills
• excellent time management skills
• have no criminal charges or convictions
• Must have a Current Full COA
To equip our Parking Enforcement Officers with the appropriate skills and knowledge to be successful in this role we provide a thorough induction, ongoing training and offer a fantastic career path. It's a varied job where no two days are the same and the existing team is a diverse group who are well supported.
Prior experience working in a challenging customer facing role is highly favourable. Candidates must have the aptitude and presence to work in an enforcement orientated role.
Don't miss your opportunity to join this highly valued team.
APPLY ONLINE today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.