|Company||Wilson Parking New Zealand Limited|
|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Pay & Benefits||Casual 'on call' role.|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 11:20 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
This is a casual part time role so you must be flexible with your availability.
Wilson Parking is New Zealand’s largest private parking operator delivering comprehensive car park management services across sites nationwide. We are a family-owned business, and for 56 years the success of the Wilson name has been associated with providing exceptional customer service.
We value and promote an environment which fosters open communication and teamwork.
We are committed to delivering on our promises to our customers, and providing an environment where you have opportunities to develop your career.
You will require energy and enthusiasm, have great people skills, the ability to work unsupervised, have a current NZ driver’s licence, and a conviction free history. As communication is key in our business, a sound understanding of the English language is a must.
The shift duties of the role include:
- Driving and parking customer's cars with safe and defensive driving at all times.
- Providing the highest level of customer service in a professional and courteous manner, in order to achieve efficiency and excellence in service.
- Ensuring opening/closing procedures of the car park are actioned.
- Accurately completing relevant documentation and ensuring that company policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Arriving punctually before the commencement of each shift.
- Ensuring the health and safety of all customers.
- Immediately completing a written report for any serious incident or irregularity that occurs in the car park.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.