|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 23 Jul, 12:27 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
• Attractive Remuneration rate
• Training and development provided (NZQA qualifications)
• Career Progression
About the Role
• Work closely and proactively with all retailers to help and support in establishing a safe & welcoming environment to enhance customer experience.
• Manage the day cleaner & work closely with the cleaning team to ensure the site looks immaculate at all times.
• Work with the site incumbent to help deliver a well serviced site to the local community.
• Provide foot patrol on premise.
• Identify potential hazards or security risks.
• Maintain professional work relationships with staff and clients.
• Report any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities in the form of incident reports.
• Be alert, observant and proactive.
Our high achieving officers come from all backgrounds and walks of life, size doesn’t really matter. If you are fit, confident and hardworking, we can train you in everything else.
• Must be available from Saturday and Sunday 0800 – 2000
• Able to pass a criminal background check
• A minimum of 1-year experience in security
• A Custodian Officer experience is desirable but not essential
• Good written and communication skills
• Proficient in using computer systems
• Good customer service skills
If this sounds like you and you want to take on a new challenge in your career, click on the APPLY button and send us your CV and cover letter TODAY!
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.