|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 8:57 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As a Security Officer, your focus will be to deliver customer focused services, daily reporting, and providing foot patrol. You will be responsible in identifying and minimising potential hazards or security breach.
• Subsidised parking
• Training and development provided
• Career Progression
• Must be available to work rostered shifts (days, nights, weekends, and public holidays)
• Ability to pass clearance subject to Vulnerable Children’s Act.
• A current or ability to obtain a Certificate of Approval
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Reliable and punctual.
• Have initiative and confidence.
• Code Orange trained is desirable but not essential.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and this sounds like you, click on the APPLY button and send us your CV and cover letter today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.