|Company||Wilson Parking New Zealand Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$18 per hour|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 11:43 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
This is a starting position and the opportunity for advancement within the company is definitely there for those who wish to advance their careers. We value and promote an environment which fosters open communication and teamwork.
You will be a motivated individual with fabulous customer service skills, a passion for hospitality and the willingness to go the extra mile for our guests. This is a key front line position where immaculate grooming and outstanding communication skills are a must.
The hours are part time and you must be available to work nights and weekends.
The duties of the role include:
• Providing the highest level of customer service in a professional and courteous manner, in order to achieve efficiency and excellence in service.
• Driving and parking customer's cars with safe and defensive driving at all times.
• Ensuring all operating procedures of the valet parking area are actioned.
• Accurately completing relevant documentation and ensuring that company policy and procedures are adhered to.
• Ensuring the health and safety of all customers following all Wilson H&S procedures
• Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness within parking areas
• Immediately completing a written report for any serious incident or irregularity that occurs in the car park.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a full clean New Zealand driver's licence
• Have the ability to drive both manual and automatic cars
• Speak excellent English
• Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
• Have an excellent work ethic
• Be self-motivated and determined to succeed
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.