|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 3:50 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
These role's would suit mature minded individuals.
Preference is given to those holding a COA and NZQA qualifications although these can be obtained .
Security experience is not essential, but proven work experience is a must.
Applicants must have the following:
- Reliable Transport
- Clean Driving History
- Clean Criminal History
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to write reports
- Computer competency
- Full NZ Drivers License
- High levels of personal presentation.
- Be active and physically mobile
- Ability to maintain and develop stakeholder relations
- Prior experience in security an asset but not essential
- Any experience in customer services also an asset
Full Training, NZQA qualifications and career advancement opportunities exist.
The role will suit a mature, motivated, and focused individual who wants to work in a team and provide high levels of professional service.
To apply please email a brief CV to CDHB Contracts Manager - Brian Wood
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or an unrestricted work visa
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.