|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent pay rate with an immediate start|
|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 9:59 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and reliable senior security personnel at one of our valued clients.
Due to the nature of our work, flexibility is key as we are a 24/7 operation therefore you must be available to work 24/7 and on the weekends.
You must have a full COA (preferably level 2) and a full clean drivers licence and legally be allowed to work in New Zealand and no criminal convictions.
You must have excellent attention to detail, planning, time management, be well presented and strong communication skills.
As you will be a key service representative you will be required to provide a proactive approach by:
• Providing an engaging customer service experience by meeting and greeting clients and visitors and assist with their enquiries
• Providing daily and weekly reporting
• Management of contractor access and security key control
• Assisting with client relations
• Assisting the Management team with maintenance issues where required
• Coordination of building and portfolio service providers
We have roles in both the City and North Shore.
If the above sounds like you, please write a covering letter, attach your C.V and forward to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.