|Listed||Wed 1 Aug, 10:31 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Trade qualified
- 5 years operating/maintenance and/or construction experience with process plants or similar sized industrial plant.
- Condition based maintenance techniques.
- Experience in instrumentation maintenance and calibration (adv.)
- Able to work unsupervised;
- Have high standards of workmanship;
- Think on your feet and take responsibility for outcomes;
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Eventually go onto Roster Call-outs & Emergency Response
Long term, our clients offer opportunities for career progression and professional development within an industry which tend to be seen as 'recession proof'.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.