|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 1:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We wish to employ a work placement trainer to join our dynamic team in Wellington, being actively involved in the promotion, recruitment, training and mentoring of our programme participants; whilst engaging with industry employers and government agencies.
To join our team you will:
- Be passionate about people who aspire to work and set career goals;
- Have a focus on connecting people into sustainable employment;
- Have a commitment to training and a desire to help people realise their full potential;
- Be a self-starter who takes responsibility for ensuring a quality job is completed;
- Have excellent time management skills and able to work unsupervised;
- Take pride in developing good customer relationships;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Be able to demonstrate competence in computer skills;
- Have a full New Zealand Driver’s Licence;
- Be well connected with industry employers and the community at large;
- Hold a security industry (COA) qualification with relevant work experience.
This is an opportunity to support and inspire a socially responsible work team toward training people who aspire to join the workplace and support them to achieve sustainable employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.