|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 10:26 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Armourguard is New Zealand’s leading security company and is currently seeking a Senior Security Supervisor to lead our team of frontline staff across a number of customer sites in the Auckland Region. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our security staff including rostering, H&S and training. With that in mind, Armourguard is offering very competitive wages and the use of a company vehicle for the right applicant. Our clients demand the best! As the market leader, Armourguard will provide you with NZQA security qualifications including the mandatory COA training. On top of that you will receive Armourguard specialised training covering relevant security modules applicable to the role your will be performing. This is a fantastic opportunity to join New Zealand’s leading Security Company enjoying an exciting growth period, develop your leadership skills to further your career in the industry.
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Have passion and an extensive knowledge of the security industry
- Be customer focused with the ability to deal with a range of situations and people
- Clear verbal and written English communication skills
- Be an experienced team leader
- Display a high level of professionalism and personal presentation with a drive to deliver the same high standards to your team
- Be able to work shifts (including evenings and weekends when required)
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Good PC skills
- Display common sense & initiative to problem solving (on the ground quick thinking)
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of staff working each shift
- Full New Zealand driver’s Licence
We are committed to providing our clients and staff with the level of support and supervision that sets us apart in the industry.
To be considered for this role you must be able to obtain a Certificate of Approval for the security industry. Experience in the security industry would be advantageous and qualifications in First Aid and NZQA Level 2 and Level 3 security will be highly regarded. The successful candidate will generally be working between the hours of 0600-1800 Monday to Friday but must be prepared to work evenings and weekends when required in recognition of the company being a 24-hour, seven days a week operation. Ideally, candidates will be available for an immediate start.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you have the above skills and experience, please forward your application in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org