|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 10:33 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We look forward to hearing from suitable applicants with excellent customer service and Industry knowledge with a strong safety-minded skill set. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills and experience to develop your career and become a valued member of Northlands leading Security Company. We look forward in hearing from you.
Applicants will need the following skills, experience and abilities:
- A current Certificate of Approval (COA) or the ability to obtain one
- Successful applicants will have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Display a high level of professionalism and personal presentation
- Display sound judgement and ability to make informed decisions
- Be able to work rosters (4 on 4 off - including nights and weekends)
- Be able to work alone or in a team environment
- Willingness to comply with company SOP’s and Health & Safety regulations
- Display excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Full New Zealand drivers licence
- Display honesty, integrity and reliability
- Must be competent with electronic devices
- Good overall fitness level
Applicants Added Value:
- First Aid certificate
- Experience with Dogs and animals is preferred
- Experience in the security industry and NZQA Level 2 and Level 3 security will be highly regarded and rewarded.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and have no criminal convictions which would prevent them from obtaining a Certificate of Approval to work in the security industry under the Private Investigators and Security Guards Act 2010.
This is an incredible opportunity, so don’t hesitate, apply now! Please apply in writing, forwarding your CV and cover letter detailing your background and previous experience to Warwick Taylor, email@example.com