|Company||Red Wolf High Level Security Ltd|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 2:49 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Red Wolf High Level Security - Wellington’s premiere electronic security team. We require an Electronic Security Specialist to help support our ever increasing demand. The role involves all facets of high level electronic system installation, maintenance, fault finding, commissioning of CCTV plus access and Intruder for large commercial clients.
About Red Wolf
We are a team of like-minded Industry leading professionals striving to provide the best high level electronic security solutions within NZ. Formed in 2005 we have quickly established ourselves as leaders in our industry and have a fantastic reputation with our clients.
We operate from a set of core values which we strive to adhere to. The team is very dynamic and operates more as a family than a corporate machine.
We employ for fit of team culture and will provide training where required. If you do not meet our core values you will not proceed any further within the interview process as we run a close knit team of industry professionals.
- Installation of CCTV, access, intruder and intercom systems and networks
- Fault finding of security infrastructure
- Commissioning of complex systems
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Current COA
- MUST be Gallagher’s Cardax certified
- MUST have security recognized training
- Access certification
- CCTV certification
- Electronics or Electrical back ground
- General Microsoft platforms
Nice to have but not essential:
- BVMS certified
- Milestone Experience
- Bosch Experience
- Jacques/intercom experience
- Clean driver’s license
- NZ citizenship and/or NZ work Permit
- Clean record (MUST be able to obtain and maintain a National Security Clearance to Confidential level)
- Availability to Travel Internationally if Required
Salary Range and Benefits
- Company vehicle supplied (conditions apply)
- Salary range - By Negotiation
- Health Insurance
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.