|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 29 Jun, 4:37 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Core duties include –
• Identify and develop relationships with various clients (residential, commercial and builders) to generate new business.
• Full client lifecycle management, from quotation to after sales follow up, ensuring positive outcome delivery every time.
• Provide information, quotes and system specifications to clients.
• Identify opportunities to upsell clients to other Cobalt services (electrical and preventative maintenance contracts).
• Maintain positive and effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Self starter not afraid to knock on doors and chase leads to a successful conclusion.
• The ability to build relationships and establish credibility
• Have proven sales experience (preferably in Security industry)
• Good communication skills
• Have (or be able to obtain) a NZ Security Guard license.
Centrally located (Sydenham), Cobalt has been locally owned and have operated in Canterbury for the past 30 years and provides market leading security services to the residential, commercial and construction markets.
We have a team of talented and dedicated professional technicians installing and maintaining a wide range of alarm, access control and CCTV systems from leading industry suppliers. Salary will be commensurate with experience and includes motor vehicle, phone and health insurance (health insurance available after initial period).
Applicants must have NZ Citizenship or permanent residency.
Only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Please submit your CV along with cover letter to