|Company||Hazsafe Solutions Ltd|
|Listed||Wed 30 May, 11:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Hazsafe Solutions Ltd is 100% NZ owned and operated family business.
Hazsafe specialises in the manufacture of Health & Safety signs. We have been producing Health & Safety signage in New Zealand for over 18 years.
We currently have a full time position available for an all rounder Graphics / Vinyl applicator to join our small team in a busy, hands on role.
The successful applicant will ideally have the following attributes
• 2-3 years’ experience in the signage industry
• Computer Design & Knowledge of computer software programs
• Quality workmanship and attention to detail
• Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a small team
• Professional friendly manner when dealing with customers both over the telephone and face to face
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm
• Good communication & written skills
• Must have a current full driver’s license
Core Responsibilities / Competencies
Sign making & manufacturing
Digital printing, vinyl cutting, weeding
Laminating & application on to a variety of substrates
Liaising with customers / suppliers
Preparing orders for dispatch
If you feel you have the right skills and a positive attitude and are willing to get the job done, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send a cover letter and your current C.V
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.