|Company||Waikato Pump Services Ltd|
|Pay & Benefits||Neg. Hourly Rate, Use of Vehicle|
|Listed||Tue 26 Jun, 9:48 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Waikato Pump Services is a family owned business based in Hamilton.
We are specialists in pump installations, maintenance and repairs. We also deal with water / effluent equipment and drainage for our customers in the Waikato Region.
We are looking for Service Technicians to join our team. The successful candidate will have a great attitude and an energy to learn and one who can work within an excellent team environment.
Key skills and experience
• Install pumps on site
• Repair and maintain client equipment
• Assist with required duties
• Maintain all equipment, tools and vehicles
• Physically fit and enjoy working outdoors
• Complete all job and time sheets in a timely manner
• Clean, current NZ Drivers Licence
• Great communicator and team player
• Available for on call and weekend work
• Mechanically minded ideally with some knowledge of the agricultural sector
• Competent Fitter/Welder
• Able to undertake digger/trenching operation
• Pass pre-employment drug test
Looking for either entry level applicants with no experience or someone who is looking for a change from a current role in the same field. Remuneration will be negotiated for the right applicant.
If you’re the person we are looking for then please contact us now!
Please email a copy of a Current CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.