|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||up to 30|
|Listed||Wed 27 Jun, 2:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
To have the best opportunity for this position the candidate must be able to:
- Install or repair elevator doors, cables, motors, and control systems
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully locate malfunctions
- The ability to connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors
- Use test equipment, such as ammeters and voltmeters, to diagnose problems
- Adjust counterweights, door mechanisms and safety controls
- Health and safety a priority
The ideal candidate will also have knowledge in escalators and or moving walks as well as possess the necessary ticket's/qualification to install and connect call panels.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, click 'apply now' with your CV and a cover letter attached, or for further information phone Dylan 092555539
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.