|Company||Air Gun Services Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 11:24 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our preferred applicant will have some proven experience or exposure to repairing and servicing a variety of pneumatic and gas powered tools. This requires:
- Good mechanical knowledge and diagnostic skills
- Quality analysis of parts
- Thorough understanding of functionality of tools
The successful applicant will be:
- Analytical and good at problem solving
- Adaptable, flexible and supportive
- Reliable, resourceful and self-motivated
- Disciplined and an independent worker
- Have clear and accurate communication
This role can be busy so attention to detail and time management skills are necessary.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.