|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Up to $30 p/h DOE|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 5:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
To have the best opportunity for this position the candidate must be able to:
- Install or repair elevator doors, cables, motors, and control systems
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully locate malfunctions
- The ability to connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors
- Use test equipment, such as ammeters and voltmeters, to diagnose problems
- Adjust counterweights, door mechanisms and safety controls
- Health and safety a priority
The ideal candidate will also have knowledge in escalator and or moving walks as well as possess the necessary ticket's/qualification to install and connect call panels.
If you can fill the above requirements you will be offered top market rates and permanent employment. Opportunities for furthering your qualifications are also available through our client.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, click 'apply now' with your CV and a cover letter attached, or for further information contact Andy at