|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 1:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work with a progressive happy team
- A well-known NZ company in the fire protection industry
- Working on challenging and exciting projects
Due to our continual growth, a well-known company with over 30 years' experience in the fire protection industry is looking for a qualified Fire Alarm Technicians in both our Auckland and Wellington branches.
The company covers all aspects including fire system design, installation and ongoing testing and maintenance of fire systems. You will be joining the team as a Fire Alarm Technician working on challenging and exciting projects and will demonstrate a high level of competence in all aspects of fire alarm system installation and service.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- NZ Fire Technician qualifications
- Proven experience as a Fire Technician
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and High level if personal hygiene
- High standard of workmanship and ethics
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent record keeping and report compilation skills.
- Competency in maintaining and operating all types of Fire Protection and peripheral systems
- A high understanding of the relevant industry practice, standards and regulations
- Team player
You will also be able to demonstrate accomplishments and having a proactive approach to positive outcomes.
If you believe you have the right skills and attributes for this role, please click the 'apply' button now. You can also call Antonia Mak on 0277007604 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.