|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 1:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Tauranga / Rotorua
Calling all building compliance professionals. Do you have 5 or more years experience working in the world of building compliance? Do you have lots of experience delivering compliance inspections and maintenance? Do you know your way around the Building Act with confidence? If you answered yes to the above we want to talk to you.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed.
- Excited about working as part of a small but dedicated team.
- Must be capable of working independently and working with management to plan and complete scheduled workload.
- Relevant NZQA qualifications in your area of expertise (either completed or currently working towards).
- Flexibility to adapt to and deal with a role that will offer routine tasks in the morning and any number of possibilities in the afternoon
- Nothing short of obsessive-compulsiveness in your delivery of customer service.
- Experience in inspecting/testing and servicing specified systems 1-15. Experience with annual surveys on fire alarm systems a must. Some experience with sprinkler systems, emergency lighting and passives ideal.
- IQP registration not essential but would be advantageous.
If you can deliver a detailed compliance inspection and are then happy to roll up your sleeves and complete any technical repairs needed while on site please send a detailed CV that includes all of your relevant qualifications and experience and a letter of introduction. The right candidates will become part of an exciting team in a company that rewards success, encourages growth and development and provides a working environment that is second to none.
How to Apply
For more information about ECL Group check us out at www.eclgroup.co.nz. To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button. This will allow you to register your details and submit your application for this vacancy. For further information on this role please email email@example.com with the job title and location in the subject line.
Applications close Friday 27 Jul 5pm, however applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.