|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sat 30 Jun, 9:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 3-5 years experience with Heavy Machinery
- Develop Your Skills With This Challenging and Varied Role
- It's Your Career, Make It Better
A company that rewards you and shows appreciation when you contribute to its success is looking for a Resident Diesel Technician:
The role would suit either a fully qualified Heavy Diesel mechanic. We have career progression opportunities and engaging work for Mechanics of all levels.
The Role Comes With A Lot Of Benefits, Such As:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Top Kiwisaver Rates
- Interesting and varied work
- A supportive team environment
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate + overtime
- Work vehicle
Recipe for Success:
- Be a Qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic.
- Be confident when working on and around Heavy Vehicles.
- Can work efficiently, accurately to tight repair deadlines.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of service capabilities.
- Mechanical diagnosis and repairing of faults on all site machines.
You will also be hard-working, customer focused and cool under pressure allowing you to prioritise tasks and provide timely customer service.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.