|Company||VR Kommunications Ltd|
|Listed||Mon 2 Jul, 6:49 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
:We have two positions available to fill in Auckland and Wellington
1. Copper Cabling Technician (Apprenticeship) x 1
2. Fiber Optic Cable Installation Technician service technician.
3.fibre technician lead.
As an experienced technician, you will be responsible for daily planning, organizing materials, liaising with customers and carrying out the installation of premises wiring for residential and small business premises.
As the successful candidate: Must have Chorus -WTC1, WTC3, TC, Current FirstAid. Full and Current driving licence is essential.
Requirements for the role/s are as follows:
Lead technician must have at least 1 year experience.
• Experience primarily in all aspects of working with premises wiring, both residential and small business
• Have knowledge of fiber optics cable on splicing and handling.
• Understanding copper cable jointing.
• Level 3 NZQA Telecommunications or similar experience in the industry is desirable
• An energetic personality and enthusiastic approach to work
• Sound computer skills for record keeping
• Be innovative and team focused and be able to generate solutions that produce results
• Must be a self-starter, work autonomously and work well in a team environment
• A verifiable championing of quality workmanship and a right first time attitude
• The ability to travel to other areas to assist the business as required
Strong customer service skills and being able to build positive relationships are essential and you will show commitment to quality work practices and ongoing quality assurance. You must be committed to actively following our Health and Safety protocols.
Refresher training can be facilitated, along with a great team environment is on offer.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Email : CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.