|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$75000 - NZ$80000 per annum|
|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 6:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Progressive company
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
Our client is a progressive player in the Heavy Transport Industry, they take pride in their company culture and encourage ongoing training and support.
To oversee the organisation and operations of 7 workshops, maintaining Health & Safety procedures.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic organisation within the Transport Industry. We are seeking an Individual with sound knowledge and a background in Heavy Diesel with a good mechanical aptitude.
Health and safety knowledge would be helpful however is not essential- full training will be provided for the right person. This role will have a high travel requirement.
- Implementing H&S systems within workshop environment
- Conducting surveys, audits and investigations on safety related issues
- Developing and promoting safety awareness programs to encourage improved safety awareness throughout the organisation
Flexible - This role can be base in Dunedin, Christchurch or Southland.
Competitive renumeration package
Ongoing training and support
Progressive company who value and encourage a healthy work environment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.