|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 1:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We currently have an opportunity for a Lift Technician to join our busy team, operating out of our Head Office in Mount Maunganui.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of three years’ experience in the assembly, installation, commissioning, upgrade, maintenance, and servicing of new and existing lifts and lift shaft equipment
• A good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and a commitment to safe work practices
• The ability to interpret design plans/drawings and manufacturers’ instructions
• Experience in completing comprehensive service reports
• The knowledge and experience to ensure conformance to relevant building codes and building standards
• Excellent problem solving skills
• The ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Great time management skills
• Flexibility to travel as required around New Zealand
• Strong client relationship management and communication skills
• Fit and healthy, drug and alcohol free
• Full New Zealand Electrical Registration
• A current full Driver’s Licence
As a growing business, we offer exciting advancement opportunities to further develop your career. Competitive remuneration will be offered commensurate with your level of experience. Immediate start an option.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 20 July 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.