|Location||Central Otago, Otago|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 5:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Working on the installation and commissioning of unique dutch processing equipment this is a great opportunity for a skilled engineer to enter into a multi faceted maintenance role working with leading technologies and innovation, you will then hold the role of Site Engineer maintaining the equipment and working in conjunction with other staff around a proactive maintenance schedule. If you are looking for a role
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Proven experience within production maintenance and installation work
- A good all rounder skill set with trade certification within mechanical/electrical and a good transferable skill base
- A solutions-based focus with the natural ability to troubleshoot within a variety of environments
- The ability to work with a diverse range of individuals
- A passion for learning new technologies and equipment
- A good level of work organisation and delegation capabilities
Due to the nature of a production environment, during peak season the work hours will be a higher requirement of up to 60 hours, with the requirement during off-season sitting at a standard 40 hour week. This is definitely a great lifestyle position for the right individual that will provide a great earning potential as well as an opportunity to play a leading role in a brand new plant installation project.
If the role sounds like you please APPLY NOW.
For a confidential discussion around your skills and experience feel free to contact :
Sophie Te Huia- Branch Manager directly on (03) 467 7224.