|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 12:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Smallbone Isuzu are committed to sales and high quality maintenance repairs & servicing to Isuzu trucks along with Pre-COF, COF inspections and certification of all types of trucks and trailers. Other types of road transport trucks such as Kenworth, DAF, Scania, Volvo, Iveco, freightliner, Mercedes Benz and Hino are serviced and repaired within our facility on a daily basis.
It is an exciting time for Smallbone Isuzu as over the next 6 months we will be moving to a new facility complete with a dedicated COF lane, Hydraulic sky lifters and Hyd. Columns for truck and trailer servicing/repairs plus a state of the art workshop layout insuring efficient and safe workspace and conditions.
We now wish to employ a further experienced service technician to support our current team.
What we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate with tool allowance, overtime and call out fees
- Ongoing product training through Isuzu and Scania
- Relocation assistance if moving from another region
- Great working environment and a focused team
- A variety of trucks to work on and continuously learn about as well as Workshop and Field locations
- Inspect, diagnose and repair faults and malfunctions on road transport equipment
- Repair and replace defective parts
- Liaising with the parts department for ordering and supplies
- Provide fantastic customer service
- Effectively communicate with managers and work as a team
Key skills required for this role include:
- Experience of service work on road transport equipment similar;
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- The ability to work well within a team and independently
This is an excellent career opportunity with competitive remuneration for the right person so if you have the above attributes then please apply today.