|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 3:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
What does it take to be a great Technician with us? You need experience in maintaining heavy equipment as well as general machinery. Engineering or auto electrical qualities would also work in your favour, including experience with electronic diagnostic equipment.
Based in Taranaki, New Zealand, EHL Group is a “innovative solution provider”, we are committed to excellent customer service with a Team of highly motivated staff who have the ability to think outside the box. We are always interested in hearing from like-minded individuals who want to be part of our Team.
Currently we are looking for the services of an experienced trade qualified Heavy Equipment Diesel Technician/Mechanic.
Your role will be mainly workshop based with some field service, so we are looking for someone who is technically very capable of handling different day to day challenges along with the ability to convey technical information across different levels of customers. You will be required to complete servicing, maintenance and reactive repairs for a wide range of plant and brands including Volvo, Yanmar, Sennebogen. In return you will be well rewarded with a competitive hourly rate.
If you are looking for variety – we repair everything from water blasters to heavy equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to expand their skill base or are just looking for a change.
- Trade qualifications in Diesel or Mechanical Engineering (other automotive qualifications considered);
- Good understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical systems and basic engineering/fabrication;
- Ability to fault find and rectify;
- Someone who doesn’t mind doing that little bit extra on the job to complete it;
- Someone open to new learning as we service a range of different types of machinery: excavators, bulldozers, loaders, trucks, generators, directional drills, EWPs, industrial water blasters.
- Ideally you will be familiar with parts and components for complex machinery and engines as well as having the tools to fix them.
- Small Engine Mechanic
- Industrial Electrician
- Electrical Engineer
Want to join a great Team?
Want a Better Work-Life balance?
Want a Safe Living Environment?
Want a Great Place to call Home?
Check Us Out – www.ehlsolutions.com
Check Taranaki, New Zealand Out – www.liveandwork.taranaki.info