|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 6:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You role will include building structured data networks for commercial and light commercial buildings with responsibility`s that include but are not limited to:
- The supply and installation of racks, computer hardware, switches and routers
- Fault finding, diagnostics and repairs
- The design and installation of structured cabling
- installation of satellite systems and wireless networks
Because this is a senior role, we desire someone who has been in the local trade for a number of years and has sound knowledge of:
- Fiber Hauling and blowing
- Locating underground fiber and copper services
- Commissioning broadband to copper wiring
- Concrete cutting and reinstatement
- NZ Standards and cable color codes
Those without the below will not be considered:
- Full class 1 drivers license
- Valid Site Safe
- 5+ years in the industry - specifically in a structured cabling capacity
- Own tools
Ideally the successful applicant will have a valid EWP license and any other supporting qualifications. First aid and confined spaces would also be advantageous.
Aside from the skill set and capabilities listed above, our client is looking for someone who may have potential leadership qualities as well as an ability to be a problem solver. You must have outstanding written and oral communication skills and work well under pressure. You must be able to interact with customers and clients in a professional and mature manor and be a trustworthy and reliable character.
Applications can be submitted by clicking `APPLY NOW` and submitting an up to date CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.