|Location||Wanganui, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Thu 31 Jan, 2:47 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for individuals to work on the UFF fibre network, prior experience isn't necessary but would be preferred - you will be paid in line with your current skills. We will give you the tools and skills needed for the role, with on-the-job training. You will become a Fibre Technician connecting homes and businesses in the Wanganui region.
Skills & Requirements:
- Able to solve problems and think on your feet
- Comfortable working at heights, in ceilings, and under houses
- Physically fit for trenching and potholing
- Concrete cutting and reinstatement experience
- Ability to communicate technical data with Project Managers and Site Supervisors
- Positive commitment to Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Must have at least a restricted drivers’ license and be able to drive a manual van
- Be legally allowed to work in NZ and complete pre-employment drug, alcohol and police checks.
Applicants for this position will have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.