|Company||Fulton Hogan Limited|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Wed 14 Aug, 3:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to Fulton Hogans unforeseen growth in the Drainage Business, we are looking for a Drainlayer to join our team and help continue to deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our drainage team and be involved with on-going construction and development work across the region.
You'll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our people (were one big whanau). And youll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
- Understand and embrace our living safely approach.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Help your team-mate do their job.
Experience and attributes;
- Qualified or Registered drain layer or Water & Waste reticulation level 3 qualifications preferable.
- Minimum Class 2 license, with WTR endorsements preferable.
- Experience in the installation of storm water and sewer lines.
- Good level of physical fitness.
- Excellent time management skills & punctuality.
- Motivated to work in a small, highly functioning team.
- An unwavering commitment towards living safely with a safety record to match.
- Be self-motivated & driven to succeed.
We're Fulton Hogan
You've probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication. Were big and growing, but this will always be a family business.
We know were only ever as good as our people, which is why were committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information please contact
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.