|Company||Fulton Hogan Limited|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Wed 14 Aug, 3:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to Fulton Hogan's ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for a Water Reticulation Technician to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
Due to an existing position becoming vacant, our office in New Plymouth is looking for a Water Reticulation Technician to join our busy Water team. We a have a variety of projects to deliver over the next few years and therefore are looking for a skilled, hard working person to support and grow our business through this busy period.
The role would offer the successful candidate management of servicing the following:
- Installation of new water main connections, from 25mm up to 250mm;
- Connections on both commercial and residential properties including backflow preventers;
- Undertake pipe installations operations using small and large plant equipment;
- Pressure testing and sterilising of new mains before connection to existing networks;
- Installation of valves, hydrants and associated water main fittings.
You'll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (were one big whanau). And youll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
Experience and attributes;
- Minimum Class 2 license with WTR endorsement.
- Minimum Level Three Water and Wastewater Certificate.
- Experience working within 3 Waters maintenance.
- An unwavering commitment towards living safely with a safety record to match.
- Be a team player.
- Good level of physical fitness.
- Ability to be punctual and come to work with a positive attitude.
We're Fulton Hogan
You've probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication. Were big and growing, but this will always be a family business.
We know were only ever as good as our people, which is why were committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information please contact
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.