|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 5:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Grenada North
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Stores Person to also help with deliveries and customer services.
You will be working as a Kelly contractor for our client. We are looking for a reliable candidate who is a team player and who would like to work toward a permanent role with the company.
The successful candidate will need a full drivers' License.
- Daily warehouse duties
- Forklift operations (Ideally stock picking experience)
- Picking and packing
- Driving a light delivery vehicle
- Customer services
- Unload/Load distribution vehicles
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of the warehouse
- Manage and communicate with internal customers
- Ensure Health and Safety is of a high standard onsite
- Communicate with the administrative team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Full drivers' license
- A valid Forklift license (stock picker license is highly advantageous)
- Previous Stores experience
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated high-quality communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a highly motivated team
- Must be reliable and dependable
If you feel that you are suitable for the above position please apply online or email Vaishali at Kelly Services, Wellington.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.