|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 6:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Full time, permanent role
- 4 days per week rotating roster
- Active, independent role
- Provide outstanding, timely service to our customers
Once known as the `Postie', the new world of mail and parcel delivery means that as a Delivery Agent you'll use our sustainable e-vehicles (Paxters and eBikes) in providing a world class service that truly meets the needs of our customers.
In this dynamic job you will:
- Be the “face” of NZ Post out on the street interacting with our customers as you deliver their mail and parcels, collect signatures, whilst ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work alongside a team to process and sort mail in branch, while going it alone out on your delivery route
- Deliver regardless of the weather, rain, hail or shine - you need to be hardy!
- Keep an eye out for opportunities to improve the way we deliver our services taking on customer feedback.
Some of the key things you'll need to successfully perform this role are:
- Availability to work a 4-day rotating roster across Monday - Saturday (starting from 7am)
- A restricted or full NZ Driver's License
- Great coordination, dexterity and sensory skills
- Reliability and have good physical fitness (this no sit-down role - you'll be up and down hundreds of times a day)
- And a natural ability to communicate with your team mates and customers which develops trust and understanding
And above all, a passion for doing a great job and getting it right each and every time!
For more information have a look at the following https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWoZDPCGzpc
Here is your chance to get involved in not only a satisfying role but to work with a company that truly believes anything is possible when we deliver on our promise to our customers.
Why join us?
- Alongside the opportunity to work with an outstanding team, our permanent employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to discounted health insurance plans for you and your family
- Opportunity to join Marram for special rates on fantastic holiday home accommodation around New Zealand
- Reduced banking service fees, rates and packages through our partners
- An Employee Assistance programme to support you when you need it
- Staff discounts in conjunction with our business partners
- Opportunities to advance a career within NZ Post
Your opportunity could start right here. Apply now!
Apply now to launch your career with the NZ Post Group - be part of our journey and reach your maximum potential. For more information about careers at New Zealand Post visit jobs.nzpost.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.