|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 20 Jun, 10:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Due to current market trends they are looking for people with the right attitude and base skill set that they can train and develop into a career.
These roles however do require the following key skills and experience: -
- Candidates who have a current Class 5 Licence with a minimum of 1 year experience
- You will need to be physically fit and capable
- Will need to have excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with the general public more often than not
- Need to be flexible in your ability to work on an on-call roster cycle with the rest of the team
- Be prepared to grow and develop with the support and help of your team
- You must have a proactive approach to Health and Safety as this is a big driving force in our clients' culture
These are great opportunities for people who are looking for a change of career, and are wanting to work for a company that invests in their number one asset - their people!
As part of our process you are required to undergo a pre- employment drug screen. If you are interested in these positions the please apply on-line with your CV or contact our office on 09 828 1121.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.