|Company||Curle Contracting Ltd|
|Listed||Mon 25 Jun, 3:45 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our work is varied and includes rural excavating, ski fields, driveways, Council work and Ecan work.
The work can be anywhere from Arthurs Pass to Christchurch.
All our equipment is modern and well maintained.
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, reliable, hardworking individual who is able to work independently as well as part of a team to be a Grader operator.
The successful applicant will need to have the following attributes:
- Tracks Wheels and Rollers Licence
- Be keen to be involved in a number of different projects
- Have good people and communication skills
- Have a good understanding of a range of equipment as well as other machinery located on site
- We take Health and Safety very seriously and you will be required to complete the necessary paperwork on each job
- You will be required to under go random drug and alcohol testing
In return the successful applicant will be offered
- A good hourly rate, depending on experience.
- A work vehicle and phone to the right applicant
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.