|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 8:44 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Corporate Cabs is New Zealand’s premier taxi company with a great reputation with both our customers and within the industry.
To meet customer demand, we are now looking to recruit drivers to work alongside our Owner Operators.
We offer full training for all drivers with the opportunity to earn an excellent weekly income. Our ongoing training is comprehensive and will have you on the road quickly. What’s more, if you are selected for training, we will have an owner-operator ready to take you immediately. That means, you don’t have to pay for a course where employment opportunities are uncertain!
If you are professional, willing to work with an Owner Operator and are looking to make a good income then contact us today.
In order to be eligible to drive for Corporate Cabs, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be of good character (A background check and reference check will be conducted as a part of the process);
- Possess a full, clean Class 1 driver’s license which you have held for more than 2 years;
- Possess a P Endorsement (if you do not currently have one we can point you in the right direction);
- Have a good understanding of the Wellington area (additional training will be provided);
- Be prepared to complete the Corporate Cabs in-house training module*;
- Hold New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residence status.
Becoming a Corporate Cabs driver is subject to approval by Corporate Cabs management.
*Successful applicants will need to invest in a training fee and uniform.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.