|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 9:52 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Don't want to sit at a desk all day?
- Do you like fresh air, meeting people and going places?
- How about trying a Service Delivery role at Alsco!
Alsco is a Textile Rental company, laundering and delivering rental garments, floor mats and towels throughout New Zealand.
We are currently looking for a passionate customer service person to carry out deliveries around Auckland from Monday to Friday. You'll be assigned to a permanent route in a company vehicle and will be responsible for the servicing of your customers! You need to be fit and energetic, enjoy talking to people, be reliable and ready to work hard. We would like you to have customer service experience, but apart from that we will teach you everything you need to know!
- Monday to Friday & Tuesday - Saturday options available
- Work hours between 5:30am and 2pm daily
- Great starting pay rate plus incentives and sales bonuses
Avoid the rigours of Auckland's traffic and work hours that allow you to enjoy your afternoons! You can truly enjoy a great work life balance!
You will be the "face" of Alsco as you visit clients delivering, collecting, up selling and building lasting relationships.
For this role we are looking for a star with:
- Reliability, Reliability, Reliability!
- Great communication skills - the ability to talk to all sorts of people
- A full New Zealand Driver's Licence
- A hard worker ready to get your hands dirty
- Sense of humour is also a must!
We are looking for someone who wants a stable job with long term prospects. Someone with a proven and reliable work history.
Here at Alsco, we reward our employees well. In addition to a good starting rate, you have the opportunity to earn incentives and bonuses. If you are the right person, the opportunity to advance and build a career with a company that is passionate about promoting from within. So, don't be trapped in once place all day, be free.
Hurry and contact us, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person!
Preferred candidates will be required to undergo a full Medical check including drug and alcohol testing prior to confirmation of employment.
Previous unsuccessful applicants need not apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.