|Company||Contact Energy Limited|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 2:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
More than half a million Kiwis now count on us to keep the lights burning, the hot water running and the BBQ fired up. It’s an important job and right now we need more awesome Drivers in stunning Queenstown.
This role will provide you an opportunity to drive a Class 2 vehicle, interact with customers and keep physically fit. We offer a safe work environment, a competitive hourly rate, a bonus programme, and great benefits such as medical insurance and a discount on your Contact Energy bill.
You will often work in a sole charge capacity (after an initial training period) and require a full Class 2 licence. Its a pretty physical job as youll be lugging around LPG cylinders, loading and unloading them onto trucks, so you can ditch the gym membership! Were big on health and safety here at Contact, so youll need to do all of this while maintaining a safe work environment for you and your team mates.
To be successful in securing this role you'll need to have:
- a minimum class 2 heavy trade vehicle licence (Dangerous Goods endorsement would be ideal)
- a very good level of physical fitness in order to manoeuvre LPG cylinders
- strong communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team
- a strong work ethic, integrity and adaptability
- flexibility to work outside normal business hours and in all weather conditions.
The recruitment process for this role involves a medical check which includes a drug and alcohol test, and a criminal record check.
Applications close at 9am on Monday, 30 July 2018.
Think this sounds like you or one of your mates? Give me a call on 04 462 1163 or email your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org