|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Generous Salary (depending on experience)|
|Listed||Fri 23 Mar, 5:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With this role, you will work with the Telesales team on a daily basis:
Coaching the team, monitoring call performance, acquisition targets, retaining existing customers, providing feedback into the business on what our customers want and what is happening on the market.
• Working in a fast-paced environment
• Effective workforce management and rostering to ensure KPI’s are met
• Daily team and individual performance updates and coaching
• Proactively identify data driven opportunities for improvement
• Working closely with managers to deliver effective outcomes
• Inspire your team and those around you
• Managing a team of 8 people
To obtain the job, you need to meet the following requirements:
• Speaking English and Chinese fluently
• Having background in a sales or customer service support environment
• Preferred with sales team leadership experience
• Highly driven with a passion for continuous improvement and seeking out opportunities
• Highly planned with an ability to think strategically and adapt quickly
• Excellent communication skills and level of comfort dealing with the managers and other work relations
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret sales and market data
• Experience in SAP solutions
This role is an immediate start. Are you up to the challenge?
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.