|Company||M K Buckley Ltd.|
|Pay & Benefits||Petrol Allowance, Cell Phone Included|
|Listed||Mon 26 Mar, 2:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- This position is for an experienced pump operator based in Christchurch, Queenstown and Invercargill depending on projects. Travel will be around the Canterbury, Otago and Southland Regions.
- The driver/operator is responsible for the driving and operation of a concrete pump truck, from the driving to and from the job site, to the operation of the pump, to keeping the equipment clean and in good operating condition.
- The operator is expected to be a good representative of the company and must have the ability to relate with customers with courtesy, respect and behave in a professional manner on all occasions to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
- To preform this job successfully, an individual must have mechanical knowledge of concrete pumps and the ability to troubleshoot minor mechanical problems in order to keep the pump in good running order.
- You must hold a current HT license and have a good driving record. A minimum class 2 is required for this position.
- You must have the ability to run the equipment in a conscientious and safe manner. Be able to work alone. Follow Health and Safety policies and procedures and participate in regular Health and Safety meetings.
- You must be physically fit and healthy and able to lift, set and move the pumping equipment.
- Hours of work are between Mon - Sat. An operator needs to flexible to accommodate irregular work hours with last minute changes.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.