|Company||New Zealand Labour Hire|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 12:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
This role will be for a traffic control company based in Hornby.
Main duties will be driving the pilot vehicle which will carry paint for the road markers. There will be labouring aspects to this role also which will include helping mark the road, loading and unloading the truck, completing documentation.
The successful applicant will have;
- A full Class 2 NZ drivers license
- A Dangerous Goods endorsements
- Able to start as early as 5am - this role requires someone who is flexible with hours.
- Have a pair of steelcap boots
- New Zealand driving experience of a Class 2 vehicle
- Able to work fulltime
- Physically fit and able to lift 20kgs. There will be labouring as well as driving in this role.
Refer a friend to work for three weeks without absences and you will get $100 in your pay. See our Facebook page for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.