|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Normally pays between 65-75,000 per annum.|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 9:29 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Operate Heavy Vehicles in a safe manner and in accordance with legislative requirements / restrictions, this includes but not limited to log book, axle weights, gross weights, dangerous goods
- Driving in a professional and courteous manner.
- Execution of instructions issued by appropriate Operations personnel.
- Economical operation of company equipment,
- The delivery of Customers Goods in a timely manner with the receipt of a clean proof of delivery
- Maintenance of good public relations AT ALL TIMES.
- Maintain positive and ongoing relationships with external stakeholders / customers
- Comply with ALL site requirements (includes external sites when visited). If unaware of site requirements YOU are responsible for asking appropriate personnel (Dispatcher, Manager, and/or Driver Trainer).
- Communicate ALL delays, issues and incidents to Dispatch immediately
- Ensure compliance with ALL company policy, operating systems and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the correct permitted trailer is towed.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the operations staff.
- Immediately report any damaged goods and/or unsafe behaviour/activities to appropriate operations personnel
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.