|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 10:41 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 5pm although some flexibility is required, especially during our busy winter period. This role would suit current Class 2 truck drivers or Delivery Drivers with a stable work history who are looking to step into a truck driving role.
To be successful in this role you'll need to:
• have a good driving record with a full clean Driver's Licence, ideally Class 2,
• be physically fit and able to lift heavy items,
• be flexible and adaptable with a strong customer service focus,
• have or be willing to undergo training for a Dangerous Goods endorsement on your licence, and;
• have a great work ethic, be self-motivated and a team player.
Health and safety is important at Genesis and to ensure our high standards are maintained, successful applicants must pass a driving assessment and pre-employment checks, including a medical and drug test.
Genesis is proud to be New Zealand's largest energy retailer supplying electricity, natural gas and LPG to over 660,000 customers throughout the country and generating around 20% of New Zealand's electricity. If you work for us you'll be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and some great staff benefits such as 4% Kiwisaver, health and life insurance.
Applications close 15 April 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.