|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 1:47 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Driver duties include:
- The safe and efficient delivery of manufactured components to customers and sub-contractors
- Collection of goods from suppliers
- Interaction with a wide range of customers
- Accurate and timely completion of delivery paperwork
- Keeping vehicle tidy and maintained at all times
Stores duties may include:
- Checking quality and counting of finished components and entering into ERP system
- Arranging parts to go out to sub-contractors and being responsible for getting them back
- Packaging and arranging transport
- Checking and receipting of inwards goods
Candidates should have:
- A FULL clean Class 2 HT licence (no demerit points etc)
- A forkhoist licence
- Excellent customer service skills and organizational skills
- A high level of physical fitness
- Fluent written and spoken English needed, and must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
- Self-motivation with good time management skills
The person in this position will need to be dedicated, friendly and customer focused. There is a large importance on time keeping and working within a small team.
Background criminal and traffic history checks will be carried out on the successful applicants.
Hours are 7.30am – 4.00pm Monday-Friday, however flexible finishing times are required due to last-minute deliveries.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.